Date(s) - 09/14/2022
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
We have been invited to participate in the Essex County Transportation Planning Study’s focus group on Economic Development issues related to transportation planning for the next 20 years or so.
Their e-mail to us says, in part,
Essex County is developing a Transportation Plan. To support this effort, we want to understand the needs of our transportation system users, including pedestrians, bicyclists, motorists, and transit riders so we can address emerging issues in mobility, access, safety, economic opportunity, social equity, and post-COVID-19 needs.
They have asked for our input, so come prepared to share your experiences, good and bad, and to provide your best advice.
This is probably the most relevant event in the series for us, but here is the list of 5 events that are happening between the 13th and the 15th of September:
- Community Development & Public Health on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 10:00AM
- Freight Movement on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 1:30PM
- Economic Development on Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 1:30PM
- Transit & Commuting on Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 4:00PM
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Safety on Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 4:00PM
The focus groups will be held on zoom; for more information, e-mail the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973/433.5953.
The single registration link will work for any of the 5 sessions.